• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Pokémon Emerald Party Screen

Resource Pokémon Emerald Party Screen 1.0

dooof_

Rookie
dooof_ submitted a new resource:

Pokémon Emerald Party Screen - Party Screen graphics inspired by Pokémon Emerald's Party Screen

Fellow Hoenn enjoyers! I was bored out of my mind so I decided to make a Party Screen for Essentials based off of Pokémon Emerald's Party Screen.
View attachment 8814View attachment 8815
All the graphics were replaced by Emerald's, including the held item icon and the held mail icon!

This was made on top of the base Essentials graphic assets so there's no extra scripting required! Just drag and drop the Graphics folder on your Game...

Read more about this resource...

JogatinandoC

Cooltrainer
Link updated! Had quite the journey to find the file itself as I was sure I didn't have it anymore but found it and uploaded it to my drive thanks for letting me know it was expired.
No problem, I loved your work. Used it on my game and will use it again on my next project!

Back