• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Auto Hue Pokémon 2017-08-05

Vendily

Elite Trainer
Vendily submitted a new resource:

Auto Hue Pokémon - Colors for forms or shadow pokemon, whatever.

This pluggable script allows you to color forms' sprites and icons. I made it for shadow pokémon originally. (For the curious the overlay is (67,0,255,113) for shadow pokémon.)
Put it above Main (It's because it aliases methods in PSystem_Utilities/EBS and Pokemon_Sprites)

Before you mention "alterBitmap", I know. I had different specifications. (What if I had a shadow Spinda?) I can make a version using alterBitmap, so you can modify the icons too. (Though I should give it a different name...)

Read more about this resource...

Jace

Rookie
This is a great idea! Can't believe something like this took this long to come around haha

chickenmcjesus

Rookie
I've been working on making something similar to Shadow Pokemon where it recolors a Pokemon, and this script is amazing! However, it doesn't seem to color the Pokemon's back sprite in battle for some reason. Shadow Pokemon backsprites are colored, but my new type isn't.

I'm using EBS and I'm on 17.2

Back