• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Trainer Level Scaling v19.1 1.0

GVolt

piplup propagandist
GVolt submitted a new resource:

Trainer Level Scaling v19.1 - Scales all trainers' Pokémon levels based on your Pokémon's levels

I couldn't find a fully functional code for scaling all trainers Pokemon for v19.1 so I combined Nathoid's code (which only affected the first Pokemon) and NettoHikari's code (which didn't work in v19.1) into the code below.

The code will scale every Pokemon in every trainer's party (including partner trainers) based on the levels of your Pokemon. It makes use of the trainer...

Read more about this resource...

JanMarx

Rookie
I had a problem with the script. When the number highlighted in the image is "3", the opponent's pokémon is level 4 in initial battles (when our starter pokémon is level 5) one level lower than my pokémon. And in the final battles of my game, where all my pokémon are level 100 and the battles are 6v6, the opponent's pokémon are level 97. I tried to change that by changing the highlighted number from "3" to "0". That way in the final 6v6 battles both me and my opponents had pokémon level 100, great. But in the initial battles, while my initial pokémon was level 5, the opponent's was level 7, and in the subsequent battles too, the opponent's pokémon were always 2 levels stronger than mine. I would like to make the level of all opponent's pokemon equal to the level of my strongest pokemon, in all parts of the game. It's that possible?
1649445411870.png

DragonTamer

Rookie
Is this will be aveable for v21? I want to make a game wich you allways have a partner but if im not wrong they dont gain xp.

Back