• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Bluebird

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlurzyBord

LGBTQ+ Gaymer
Hello! I'm Blurzy and I'm making a Fan-made Pokémon Game called Pokémon Bluebird. Essentially, the current base storyline is that you're doing research for Professor Oak in the Pilgana Region (The Bluebird Isles) on the vast amounts of Pokémon in this specific Region.

You eventually meet your Rivals Felix and Alex, and dependent on how you play the game and what paths you take, you'll increase your friendship with them and end up spending more time with each one, giving a unique experience for each playthrough. Each time you encounter one of the Rivals, you'll increase a hidden variable that changes some future events such as: If you meet Felix on Route 1 first, you will not see Alex in the Willowing Woods afterwards, and the same goes for the other way around.

The main goal is to beat the 8 Gyms of course, but you'll need to sidetrack occasionally for the Professor.

Unique Features:
  • Pick a Path System:
  • Essentially (hahah get it because essentials-) the Player can choose their route and based on their unique decisions, and in turn will produce different outcomes for the game! Such as: disabling some events or opening up new ones, and etc.
For our Current Team, we have:
  • Blurzy (Me): Main Game Dev
  • Scared: Fakemon Spriter
  • Shrimp: Fakemon Spriter
As for what we need/are looking for:
  • Spriters for Trainer Overworld and Battle Sprites
  • Music Composers for the Music played in Routes, Cities, Battles and more
That's about it! We are in the beginning phase of development, so if you're interested, please contact me on Discord (Blurzy#1982)
image_2021-12-07_192506.pngimage_2021-12-05_191209.pngimage_2021-12-07_192453.pngimage_2021-12-07_192515.pngimage_2021-12-05_191150.pngimage_2021-12-07_192420.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back