• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Equip Moves Instead of Forgetting Moves

Pokemon Liberator

Cooltrainer
I was wondering if anyone has a plugin or script that allows all moves a Pokemon has learned (including TM and HM) to be equipped, instead of forcing the Pokemon to forget moves when learning more than four moves? Equipping moves would be done outside of battle. This would allow players to play with the moves and decide what moves they liked the most and would also allow the player some strategy when preparing for specific battles like Gym Leaders.

Amras Anárion

Trainer
One of the other solutions is to increase the limit by 4 moves.
But it is very difficult, because all the Pokémon starter kits (including their database editor) only provide for 4 attack slots. It takes a lot of coding. There is also the balancing aspect. The PP system has not been balanced for more than 4 moves. A common manapool would solve this last problem.
The only fangame that made it is Pokémon Super Eevee Edition.

Otherwise, your idea is quite simple: it's like putting a free Move Reminder accessible directly from the Pokémon menu.

Pokemon Liberator

Cooltrainer
Thanks for the reply. Any idea on how to create a Move Reminder menu? I assume I could take the script from the actual event and place it somewhere in the game script and I am pretty sure there would need to make some alterations for it to function.

Back