• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Short-term Looking to commission Background Artists and more for a non-Pokemon Unnamed Horror project

This thread's author is looking for short-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucecoie

Lost in the Sauce
Expo Team
Hey there folks. Today I'm posting a bit of an unusual recruitment thread. As the title suggests, I am looking for background artists for a small 4 week long project.

The context for this is a game jam where I am going to program an entire game from scratch using the Love2d engine. The game is a horror survival game similar to Five Nights at Freddy's, but the art will be in a cartoon style, much like the FNAF fangame One Night at Flumpty's. In this endeavor, I will require 7 or more drawn backgrounds for the office, cameras, and other minor elements such as characters, and UI.

The gameplay loop for this game is pretty much a FNAF clone like any other, with not much in terms of unique features. It is a programming challenge, if anything.

The project being in its infancy, it is impossible to provide pictures of the game that look anything unlike various shapes appearing and disappearing and arbitrary debug UI elements who have fancy numbers on them that mean only something to myself, so I apologize for the lack thereof.

If you are interested, I am willing to offer payment in order to support the fangame artist scene, and would be more than happy to commission different people for each background. It's nothing serious. It's just for dumb fun.

Also, if you're really into it, you can help a bit more than with making backgrounds, it would be a good opportunity to have your name in the credits of a non-Pokemon fangame!

The current team for this is myself alongside 2 of my irl college classmates. We will all be programming the game and doing mostly nothing else.

To contact me, send me a DM over in discord at Saucecoie#3441, or send an email over at bladex406@gmail.com.

Thanks for hearing me out, and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back