• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Offering translation en->de/de->en

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midna420

Rookie
Hey guys,
I just made this account just so I can offer some help with translating your game from german into english and vice versa. Some of the "big" games I think should definitely be translated into german because you might underestimate the amount of fans from Germany. And I want to contribute a little bit because I think everyone's work here is so awesome!
  • Expertise: Although my mothertongue is german, english has always been my favorite language and I find it quite easy to learn, understand and to execute. You could consider my english skills to be like the "a levels" from the UK.
  • Examples of Work: I do not have any examples for I am new to this forum.
  • Method of Contact: You can contact me here or via discord: SirClaver#1050
  • Timezone: I live in Germany and our timezone is Central European Time (CET)
  • Additional Information: The last time I tried to translate something Pokémon related is years ago and you had to have some program to look into the code of the rom if I remember correctly. However I also found out that you can easy translate the games made with the essentials program with txt-files.
I work everyday but there isn't much stuff to do and I managed to watch almost the whole series of Breaking Bad at work in one month. You see I have much time where I have nothing to do and I would love to help you guys out a little bit if you consider to localize your games.
Just hit me up.

Midna

pizzataco890

Trainer
Hey guys,
I just made this account just so I can offer some help with translating your game from german into english and vice versa. Some of the "big" games I think should definitely be translated into german because you might underestimate the amount of fans from Germany. And I want to contribute a little bit because I think everyone's work here is so awesome!
  • Expertise: Although my mothertongue is german, english has always been my favorite language and I find it quite easy to learn, understand and to execute. You could consider my english skills to be like the "a levels" from the UK.
  • Examples of Work: I do not have any examples for I am new to this forum.
  • Method of Contact: You can contact me here or via discord: SirClaver#1050
  • Timezone: I live in Germany and our timezone is Central European Time (CET)
  • Additional Information: The last time I tried to translate something Pokémon related is years ago and you had to have some program to look into the code of the rom if I remember correctly. However I also found out that you can easy translate the games made with the essentials program with txt-files.
I work everyday but there isn't much stuff to do and I managed to watch almost the whole series of Breaking Bad at work in one month. You see I have much time where I have nothing to do and I would love to help you guys out a little bit if you consider to localize your games.
Just hit me up.

Midna
https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/4052/ the creator on this link is looking for someone who can help him or her translate from German to English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back