• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Fanmande games lookout

NexusShiker

Rookie
Heya guys!
I hope I'm in the correct forum, if not, then please redirect me! Very much appreciated it.

If it is, then I'm looking for Pokemon Fanmade games where the MC/Player has actual dialog and not those kind of players where the NPCs are speaking to a brick wall. I've recently played Pokemon Legends of the Arena and I loved it so much, I enjoyed a lot of its aspects, including the dialog.

So yeah, if any of you could give me a couple of suggestions, I would appreciated it.
Thank you!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Heya guys!
I hope I'm in the correct forum, if not, then please redirect me! Very much appreciated it.

If it is, then I'm looking for Pokemon Fanmade games where the MC/Player has actual dialog and not those kind of players where the NPCs are speaking to a brick wall. I've recently played Pokemon Legends of the Arena and I loved it so much, I enjoyed a lot of its aspects, including the dialog.

So yeah, if any of you could give me a couple of suggestions, I would appreciated it.
Thank you!
Pokemon Splice has a speaking protagonist, so perhaps try that out!

Hexcalliber

Cooltrainer
Well then i might have a game for you. Pokemon soul stone, the player character have dialogs (long ones to). i wont spoil the plot here but just a warning the story goes a little bit dark but its pretty good

Back