• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Animated 3D Sprites Gen 1-8 1.0

Flaw

Rookie
Flaw submitted a new resource:

Animated 3D Sprites Gen 1-8 - Animated 3D Sprites Gen 1-8

This resource was created for my own project, to be used alongside Generation 8 Project for Essentials v19.1 and the ZUD Plugin. It contains all pokemon, their forms and most of the Gigantamax models. For some sprites that I could not find 3D GIFs, I have used the default ones that were already there.

I have inclduded the PNGs that will replace the sprites ingame. I have also included the original GIFs + the tool that I used to convert them from GIFS to PNGs. The file is quite big...

Read more about this resource...

ardicoozer

Cooltrainer
Maybe if using EBDX you can try using a POSX from Luka SJ for set a position for your sprites

mynameisumbreon

Novice
I tried copying the files over but every sprite that is supposed to be animated is just a line of sprites. Turns out you need to have Gen 8 Project installed for your plugin to work. Just thought you should know.

Last edited:
I tried copying the files over but every sprite that is supposed to be animated is just a line of sprites. Turns out you need to have Gen 8 Project installed for your plugin to work. Just thought you should know.
It does say that in the first sentence-
This resource was created for my own project, to be used alongside Generation 8 Project for Essentials v19.1 and the ZUD Plugin.

But it also says that the pack includes GIF files as well.

Denis

Rookie
pura mrd mien, lo descomprimi y los GIFs de los pokemons están en una muy baja calidad que apenas y se pueden ver, no entiendo porque pesa tanto para una calidad tan pobre

Back