• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Accurate FRLG-style NPC Megapack

Resource Accurate FRLG-style NPC Megapack 1.0

SoulfulLex

Rookie
SoulfulLex submitted a new resource:

Accurate FRLG-style NPC Megapack - For those wanting variety and accurate portrayals of NPCs in your game.

Aside from the very minor edits I've done to "correct" certain errors to certain Sprites, 99.9% of all Sprites included in this resource were made by someone else. All I did was adapt them the majority of them to RMXP for use in Essentials. Some of the files included were already adapted for Essentials elsewhere by someone else and were merely included for convenience. For such cases, credit will be listed for them, as with all of the original Spriters, for this would not be possible...

Read more about this resource...

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
First, this pack is very good NPCs recourse for pokemon fangames. Second, can i suggest links containing ow npcs sprites that are missing in this pack, for ex: aveontrainer fron deviantart. Third, can i contribute with some ones that i have for this pack in fire red style? Fourth, can i request help to make the protagonists from gen 4 + 5 + 7 + 8? I have some stuff that may help this pack, but only in fire red and emerald style and i was looking for those gens protagonists because i'd really love to use them all in my game as a playable player.

Ignitus

Charizard X trainer
Hoho yes! I was planning to make all the overworlds in gen 3 style but to change tiles to gen 4 and mapping again would take long!
Good to see it Avontrainer made allot on Devaint art

Last edited:

Leondrea

Trainer
Hello, I just wanted to tell you, if you want to use my ow sprites in gen 3 style
based on gen 6 you can use them for your resource just give me credits if you do so.
Here's my Deviant Art

Shonga

Novice
Hello, I just wanted to tell you, if you want to use my ow sprites in gen 3 style
based on gen 6 you can use them for your resource just give me credits if you do so.
Here's my Deviant Art
Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post this. But one small bit of feedback I have for your Gen 3 styled OW sprites is pixel density consistency. On a couple of your sprites I notice you use 1x1 pixels when everything is in 2x2. It (in my opinion) brings the quality down of these sprites by bringing attention to this pixel density change, which is different from the rest of the sprite. Just my 2 cents!

Back