• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Encounter Rate Slider 1.00

Yumil

Novice
Yumil submitted a new resource:

Encounter Rate Slider - Adds an option in the menu that lets the player adjust the encounter rate or even turn it off

A simple mod that adds an option for the player to change the encounter rate of the game at any moment they desire.

Heavily inspired by a similar feature in the Bravely Default JRPG. Being able to alternate between easily farming monsters when I wanted something from them and being able to turn them off when I just wanted to explore the world was a breath of fresh air and I found myself annoyed at random encounters playing through a couple fangames lately, so I decided to try and see if I...

Read more about this resource...

EndlessBeat

Professionally Unprofessional
Does this work with Voltseon's Pause Menu? I can't seem to find it anywhere when I start my game up, and I think that's why.

Yumil

Novice
It's located in the options menu, so I don't see why it would clash with voltseon's pause unless it overrides the options window itself. Have you checked there ? It should be at the bottom of the options.

Back