• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Gear of Time is recruiting! (Discontinued)

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CelestialFearow

Venipede User

Pokemon_video_game_logo6923.png

Introduction:
Hello hello, I don't want to waste my time. Here is what I have to offer:

Story:
In this game, you will follow a classic adventure and will have to thwart the plans of an organization that has infiltrated the regional government in order to gain access to a top-secret project that has the potential to alter the course of reality itself! With this power, they wish to restore the region to a time of chaos.

Back Story Of The Region:
A long time ago, the people of the Region of Fondra was happy, but one day, someone did something unforgivable, and to punish this person, the gods decided to open a portal to nothingness. By now, things have more or less returned to normal, and this event has become largely forgotten...

(Of course it doesn't look like much but don't worry it will be much more developed in-game.)

A brand new region:
The new region is called "Fondra".

(This region is in the rework.)

Regional Forms:

There will be a lot of regional forms in the game, and of course there will be a lot of unnecessary regional form.

form.png

Regional Form Concept Art:

Demo_1.png

(Made By Nos Fire)

Position Recruiting:

- Spriters:
I really need to have someone in this position to do regional form or more.

- Writer: Having people in this position will be excellent in making the story a masterpiece.

- Mapper: If you ever want to put my 6 years of experience on RPG Maker to shame.

- Beta Tester: Having a lot of beta tester will help a lot in improving the game.

Screenshots Of The Rework:

By the way you can play the game here: https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/3235/

Game_ScreenShot_2.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Method Of Contact:
The only way to contact me is, to join me on my official server.
(Or you can just reply to this post idk)

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.
- CelestialFearow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back