• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Celestia Recruitment Thread

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WesKun

DarkShedinja
Hello,

I'm creating my first Pokemon Project Called "Pokemon Celestia", although it's my very first fangame to be developing, I'm quite familiar with XPG Maker XP and other stuff on Essentials, so Experience won't be a problem for me.

What I need help though is the following ( cuz it would be faster if we work as a team )

- Writers ( can help with the storyline. Events, or just make the game interesting for everyone ! )
- Spriters ( for making tilesets or Fakemons )
- Programmers ( Optional ) ( can help with custom Scripts that would be very useful in making the game unique. )
- Mappers ( talented individuals that can make maps for our game)

The above positions are open for everyone, If you're interested in joining, please join the Discord Channel so we can talk about it. Click me to Join our Discord

MWpJv18.png
TpVh5vY.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back