• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Alatia Para Bellum

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor X

Novice
Pokemon logo 5.png

----------------Turalyzer (DA)---------------------------------Pumett (DA)-------------------------- Alatian Yamask (DA)------------------------Ampularigus (DA)---------------------------
View attachment 5818View attachment 5819View attachment 5820View attachment 5822

SCENDERE IN BASSO PER LA VERSIONE IN ITALIANO
(CERCHIARO PREFERIBILMENTE PERSONE ITALIANE)

------------------------------------------------[ENG]------------------------------------------------
Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a long time since I wanted to create a pokemon fanmade game, and this is what I present to you...POKEMON ALATIA PARA BELLUM

applause

Introduction
The idea of creating a pokemon game came to me when I started thinking of hating the games of the main series (thank you very much Pokemon Sword and Shield) and they confirmed it to me with the announcement of Pokemon Shitty Diamond and Garbage Pearl (THEY RUINED MY FAVORITE GENERATION, THEY RUINED THE GENERATION THAT IS MY FAVORITE POKEMON! (The electric kitty)).

Anyway... back to the game, I quickly explain the story:
We are in the region of Alatia (inspired by the country of pizza), a region located in the vicinity of Kalos and which for a couple of years has become one of the most famous regions for the large production of electricity thanks to the company Hive Inc. and thanks also to a renewal of the pokemon league. But something is changing, the region is about to succumb to a catastrophe never seen before! Epic movie trailer sound

NEW FEATURES TO THE GAME
(for now)
Here I will list and keep updated on the new mechanics that will be introduced in the game:
  • New pokemon (some I posted on Deviantart, atm new 100), including a good part from the sixth to the eighth gen (obviously animated)
  • 10 gym leaders instead of 8
  • Elite four are now known as 5 stars, they will be 5 trainers instead of 4
  • Nuzlocke mode (Still to be decided whether to implement it)
  • HMs will be replaced by the new Rotom Utility app, which will allow your Rotom assistant to take on a shape more suited to your needs.
  • The introduction of two new types: Light and Sound type to balance some types
  • New moves and abilities
  • The return of the mechanics of the seasons
  • New Mega Evolutions (Did anyone say Mega Flygon? <.< >.>)
  • New regional forms
  • Some shiny versions of existing pokemon will be modified to make them better (for example the shiny version of garchomp)
  • New battle mechanic: The Inverse form (Some pokemon have an alternate form that allows them to take on the opposite type to their own (e.g. Grass type -> Fire type) (to be decided)
  • New Ultra Beasts (it's a shame they haven't explored them)
  • New worlds to explore (Minecraft music intensifies)
  • We have removed useless pokemon (including trubbish and garbodor)
  • Battle Master Record (You will have to beat as many trainers as possible, there will be the best known trainers (even gym leaders, elite four and champions from other regions, ISN'T THAT RIGHT "THE ISLE OF ARMOR"?)
  • Following pokemon (Which will be a new mechanic evolution)
  • Post game quests :·.·:

Gradually I will add the news and ideas that came to mind.
Currently we are working in 2 on this project, I do not want to do anything fantastic and revolutionary, it is just a way to demonstrate how a pokemon game is made and above all for me it is a way to have more experience in drawing, in animation etc.
These are currently the participants in the project:
Me (Doctor X) - Pokemon design, sprite animation, tilesets, music, history and ideas for new mechanics
NightHawk - English game translation, RPG Maker script help, ideas help and moral support for all the work I have to do... ouch.

The game is developed on RPG Maker XP with Pokemon Essentials. The sprites of the sixth to eighth gen are not of my creation, I have only animated them. We will try not to use user-created tilesets, while the ideas, music, pokemon and characters are all of our own creation.

Having said that, I also wanted to say that we are looking for someone who is interested in helping us with this project. The project is Italian and I would prefer people who can speak and write in Italian to participate (only for work, the game will also be in English). We mainly need people who have experience with RPG Maker, music composers who have experience composing songs in the pokemon style (at the moment I'm composing them and I'm 4-5gen style, they are nice...maybe) and designers for tilesets (I'm good at creating sprites and animating them but I suck at making tilesets) etc. If you are interested contact me in private chat.

See it as a way to show your skills and to gain new experiences.

For questions related to the game please leave a comment.

------------------------------------------------[ITA]------------------------------------------------
Signore e signori, era da tanto che volevo creare un gioco fanmade pokemon, ed è con questo che vi presento...POKEMON ALATIA PARA BELLUM

Suono di applausi

Premessa
L'idea di creare un gioco pokemon mi è venuta nel momento in cui ho iniziato a pensare di odiare i giochi della serie principale (grazie tante Pokemon Spada e Scudo) ed me l'hanno confermato con l'annuncio di Pokemon Shitty Diamond e Garbage Pearl (HANNO ROVINATO LA MIA GENERAZIONE PREFERITA, HANNO ROVINATO LA GENERAZIONE IN CUI C'è IL MIO POKEMON PREFETITO!(il gattino elettrico)).

Comunque...ritornando al gioco, spiego velocemente la storia:
Siamo nella regione di Alatia (ispirata al paese della pizza), una regione che i trova nelle vicinanze di Kalos e che da un paio di anni è divenuta una delle regioni più note per la grande produzione di elettricità grazie all'azienda Hive Inc. e grazie anche ad un rinnovamento della lega pokemon. Ma qualcosa sta cambiando, la regione sta per soccombere ad una catastrofe mai vista prima! Suono epico dei trailer dei film

NOVITA DEL GIOCO
(per ora)
Qui elencherò e terrò aggiornato delle nuove meccaniche che verranno introdotte nel gioco:
  • Nuovi pokemon (alcuni li ho postati su Deviantart, al momento 100 nuovi), compresi anche buona parte dalla sesta alla ottava gen (ovviamente animati)
  • 10 capipalestra invece che 8
  • I superquattro ora sono noti come le 5 stelle, saranno 5 allenatori invece che 4
  • Modalità Nuzlocke (Ancora da decidere se implementarla)
  • Le MN verranno sostituite dalla nuova app Rotom Utility, che permetterà al tuo assistente Rotom di assumere una forma più adeguata alle tue esigenze.
  • L'introduzione di due nuovi tipi: Il tipo Luce e Sonoro (Suon...COFF COFF) per bilanciare alcuni tipi
  • Nuove mosse e abilità
  • Il ritorno della meccanica delle stagioni
  • Nuove megaevoluzioni (Qualcuno ha detto Mega Flygon? <.< >.>)
  • Nuove forme regionali
  • Alcune versioni shiny dei pokemon già esistenti verranno modificate per renderle migliori (Ad esempio la versione shiny di garchomp)
  • Nuova meccanica in lotta: La forma inversa (Alcuni pokemon hanno una forma alternativa che gli permette di assumere il un tipo opposto al proprio (ad es. Tipo erba --> Tipo fuoco) (ancora da decidere)
  • Nuove Ultracreature (è un peccato che non le abbiano approfondite)
  • Nuovi mondi da esplorare (Minecraft music intensifies)
  • Abbiamo rimosso i pokemon inutili (tra cui trubbish e garbodor)
  • Record Lotta (Dovrai battere più allenatori possibili, ci saranno gli allenatori più noti (anche i capipalestra, i superquattro e i campioni delle altre regioni, VERO DLC ISOLA SCHIFOSA DELL'ARMATURA?)
  • Pokemon che ti seguono (Che sarà una nuova meccanica per l'evoluzione)
  • Missioni post game :·.·:

Pian piano aggiungerò le novità e le idee che ci sono venute in mente.
Attualmente stiamo lavorando in 2 su questo progetto, non voglio fare nulla di fantastico e rivoluzionario, è solo un modo per poter dimostrare come si fa un gioco pokemon e soprattutto per me è un modo per avere più esperienza nel disegno, nell'animazione ecc.
Questi sono attualmente i partecipanti al progetto:
Io (Doctor X) - Pokemon design, animazione sprite, tileset, musiche, storia e idee per le nuove meccaniche
NightHawk - Traduzione del gioco in inglese, aiuto nello script su RPG Maker, aiuto per le idee e supporto morale per tutto il lavoro che dovrò fare... ahia.

Il gioco è sviluppato su RPG Maker XP con Pokemon Essentials. Gli sprite dei pokemon dalla sesta all'ottava gen non sono di mia creazione, li ho solo animati. Cercheremo di non utilizzare dei tileset creati dagli utenti, mentre le idee, le musiche, i pokemon e i personaggi sono tutti di nostra creazione.

Detto questo, volevo anche dire che stiamo cercando qualcuno che è interessato a darci una mano con questo progetto. Il progetto è italiano e preferirei che partecipassero persone che possono parlare e scrivere in italiano (solo per il lavoro, il gioco sarà anche in lingua inglese). Ci servono principalmente persone che abbiano esperienza su RPG Maker, compositori musicali che abbiano esperienza comporre canzoni in stile pokemon (al momento le sto componendo io e sono in stile 4-5gen, sono carine...più o meno) e disegnatori per tileset (sono bravo a creare gli sprite ed animarli ma faccio schifo a fare i tileset) ecc. Se siete interessati contattatemi in chat privata

Vedetelo come un modo per poter mostrare le vostre capacità e per poter acquisire nuove esperienze.

Per domande inerenti al gioco lasciate un commento.

Some screenshot:

The Alatia Region
Alatia.png

Title screen(it will be random every time the game is started)
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

Pause menu​
Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
View attachment 5817

----------------Turalyzer (DA)---------------------------------Pumett (DA)-------------------------- Alatian Yamask (DA)------------------------Ampularigus (DA)---------------------------
View attachment 5818View attachment 5819View attachment 5820View attachment 5822

SCENDERE IN BASSO PER LA VERSIONE IN ITALIANO
(CERCHIARO PREFERIBILMENTE PERSONE ITALIANE)

------------------------------------------------[ENG]------------------------------------------------
Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a long time since I wanted to create a pokemon fanmade game, and this is what I present to you...POKEMON ALATIA PARA BELLUM

applause

Introduction
The idea of creating a pokemon game came to me when I started thinking of hating the games of the main series (thank you very much Pokemon Sword and Shield) and they confirmed it to me with the announcement of Pokemon Shitty Diamond and Garbage Pearl (THEY RUINED MY FAVORITE GENERATION, THEY RUINED THE GENERATION THAT IS MY FAVORITE POKEMON! (The electric kitty)).

Anyway... back to the game, I quickly explain the story:
We are in the region of Alatia (inspired by the country of pizza), a region located in the vicinity of Kalos and which for a couple of years has become one of the most famous regions for the large production of electricity thanks to the company Hive Inc. and thanks also to a renewal of the pokemon league. But something is changing, the region is about to succumb to a catastrophe never seen before! Epic movie trailer sound

NEW FEATURES TO THE GAME
(for now)
Here I will list and keep updated on the new mechanics that will be introduced in the game:
  • New pokemon (some I posted on Deviantart, atm new 70), including a good part from the sixth to the eighth gen (obviously animated)
  • 10 gym leaders instead of 8
  • Elite four are now known as 5 stars, they will be 5 trainers instead of 4
  • Nuzlocke mode (Still to be decided whether to implement it)
  • HMs will be replaced by the new Rotom Utility app, which will allow your Rotom assistant to take on a shape more suited to your needs.
  • The introduction of two new types: Light and Sound type to balance some types
  • New moves and abilities
  • The return of the mechanics of the seasons
  • New Mega Evolutions (Did anyone say Mega Flygon? <.< >.>)
  • New regional forms
  • New battle mechanic: The Inverse form (Some pokemon have an alternate form that allows them to take on the opposite type to their own (e.g. Grass type -> Fire type) (to be decided)
  • New Ultra Beasts (it's a shame they haven't explored them)
  • New worlds to explore (Minecraft music intensifies)
  • We have removed useless pokemon (including trubbish and garbodor)
  • Battle Master Record (You will have to beat as many trainers as possible, there will be the best known trainers (even gym leaders, elite four and champions from other regions, ISN'T THAT RIGHT "THE ISLE OF ARMOR"?)
  • Following pokemon (Which will be a new mechanic evolution)
  • Post game quests :·.·:

Gradually I will add the news and ideas that came to mind.
Currently we are working in 2 on this project, I do not want to do anything fantastic and revolutionary, it is just a way to demonstrate how a pokemon game is made and above all for me it is a way to have more experience in drawing, in animation etc.
These are currently the participants in the project:
Me (Doctor X) - Pokemon design, sprite animation, tilesets, music, history and ideas for new mechanics
NightHawk - English game translation, RPG Maker script help, ideas help and moral support for all the work I have to do... ouch.

The game is developed on RPG Maker XP with Pokemon Essentials. The sprites of the sixth to eighth gen are not of my creation, I have only animated them. We will try not to use user-created tilesets, while the ideas, music, pokemon and characters are all of our own creation.

Having said that, I also wanted to say that we are looking for someone who is interested in helping us with this project. The project is Italian and I would prefer people who can speak and write in Italian to participate (only for work, the game will also be in English). We mainly need people who have experience with RPG Maker, music composers who have experience composing songs in the pokemon style (at the moment I'm composing them and I'm 4-5gen style, they are nice...maybe) and designers for tilesets (I'm good at creating sprites and animating them but I suck at making tilesets) etc. If you are interested contact me in private chat.

See it as a way to show your skills and to gain new experiences.

For questions related to the game please leave a comment.

------------------------------------------------[ITA]------------------------------------------------
Signore e signori, era da tanto che volevo creare un gioco fanmade pokemon, ed è con questo che vi presento...POKEMON ALATIA PARA BELLUM

Suono di applausi

Premessa
L'idea di creare un gioco pokemon mi è venuta nel momento in cui ho iniziato a pensare di odiare i giochi della serie principale (grazie tante Pokemon Spada e Scudo) ed me l'hanno confermato con l'annuncio di Pokemon Shitty Diamond e Garbage Pearl (HANNO ROVINATO LA MIA GENERAZIONE PREFERITA, HANNO ROVINATO LA GENERAZIONE IN CUI C'è IL MIO POKEMON PREFETITO!(il gattino elettrico)).

Comunque...ritornando al gioco, spiego velocemente la storia:
Siamo nella regione di Alatia (ispirata al paese della pizza), una regione che i trova nelle vicinanze di Kalos e che da un paio di anni è divenuta una delle regioni più note per la grande produzione di elettricità grazie all'azienda Hive Inc. e grazie anche ad un rinnovamento della lega pokemon. Ma qualcosa sta cambiando, la regione sta per soccombere ad una catastrofe mai vista prima! Suono epico dei trailer dei film

NOVITA DEL GIOCO
(per ora)
Qui elencherò e terrò aggiornato delle nuove meccaniche che verranno introdotte nel gioco:
  • Nuovi pokemon (alcuni li ho postati su Deviantart, al momento 70 nuovi), compresi anche buona parte dalla sesta alla ottava gen (ovviamente animati)
  • 10 capipalestra invece che 8
  • I superquattro ora sono noti come le 5 stelle, saranno 5 allenatori invece che 4
  • Modalità Nuzlocke (Ancora da decidere se implementarla)
  • Le MN verranno sostituite dalla nuova app Rotom Utility, che permetterà al tuo assistente Rotom di assumere una forma più adeguata alle tue esigenze.
  • L'introduzione di due nuovi tipi: Il tipo Luce e Sonoro (Suon...COFF COFF) per bilanciare alcuni tipi
  • Nuove mosse e abilità
  • Il ritorno della meccanica delle stagioni
  • Nuove megaevoluzioni (Qualcuno ha detto Mega Flygon? <.< >.>)
  • Nuove forme regionali
  • Nuova meccanica in lotta: La forma inversa (Alcuni pokemon hanno una forma alternativa che gli permette di assumere il un tipo opposto al proprio (ad es. Tipo erba --> Tipo fuoco) (ancora da decidere)
  • Nuove Ultracreature (è un peccato che non le abbiano approfondite)
  • Nuovi mondi da esplorare (Minecraft music intensifies)
  • Abbiamo rimosso i pokemon inutili (tra cui trubbish e garbodor)
  • Record Lotta (Dovrai battere più allenatori possibili, ci saranno gli allenatori più noti (anche i capipalestra, i superquattro e i campioni delle altre regioni, VERO DLC ISOLA SCHIFOSA DELL'ARMATURA?)
  • Pokemon che ti seguono (Che sarà una nuova meccanica per l'evoluzione)
  • Missioni post game :·.·:

Pian piano aggiungerò le novità e le idee che ci sono venute in mente.
Attualmente stiamo lavorando in 2 su questo progetto, non voglio fare nulla di fantastico e rivoluzionario, è solo un modo per poter dimostrare come si fa un gioco pokemon e soprattutto per me è un modo per avere più esperienza nel disegno, nell'animazione ecc.
Questi sono attualmente i partecipanti al progetto:
Io (Doctor X) - Pokemon design, animazione sprite, tileset, musiche, storia e idee per le nuove meccaniche
NightHawk - Traduzione del gioco in inglese, aiuto nello script su RPG Maker, aiuto per le idee e supporto morale per tutto il lavoro che dovrò fare... ahia.

Il gioco è sviluppato su RPG Maker XP con Pokemon Essentials. Gli sprite dei pokemon dalla sesta all'ottava gen non sono di mia creazione, li ho solo animati. Cercheremo di non utilizzare dei tileset creati dagli utenti, mentre le idee, le musiche, i pokemon e i personaggi sono tutti di nostra creazione.

Detto questo, volevo anche dire che stiamo cercando qualcuno che è interessato a darci una mano con questo progetto. Il progetto è italiano e preferirei che partecipassero persone che possono parlare e scrivere in italiano (solo per il lavoro, il gioco sarà anche in lingua inglese). Ci servono principalmente persone che abbiano esperienza su RPG Maker, compositori musicali che abbiano esperienza comporre canzoni in stile pokemon (al momento le sto componendo io e sono in stile 4-5gen, sono carine...più o meno) e disegnatori per tileset (sono bravo a creare gli sprite ed animarli ma faccio schifo a fare i tileset) ecc. Se siete interessati contattatemi in chat privata

Vedetelo come un modo per poter mostrare le vostre capacità e per poter acquisire nuove esperienze.

Per domande inerenti al gioco lasciate un commento.

Some screenshot:

Title screen(it will be random every time the game is started)

View attachment 5824View attachment 5825View attachment 5826

Pause menu​
View attachment 5827
Dang this game has some really cool and epic stuff. I will be ready for it. I be able to help as tester in the English version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back