• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Xenofallout

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MG_Lizard

Rookie
Hey I'm Lizard and I'm currently making a Pokemon fan game. I've always loved Pokemon but I always thought the games were too easy and child friendly, so I began to look into fan game development. Next thing I know I had RPG maker XP and Pokemon Essentials. For a little bit of background, the region (The Xeno Iisles) was nuked by an unknown group of people, and all survivors had to take cover underground. In all this chaos all the criminal organizations were able to take over. Now an evil group runs every city (their base is the gym more or less). There is also one group that everyone seems to follow their orders like law, nobody even knows who this group is, but whenever anybody disobeys them they aren't seen again. People now refer to this group as the "High Table". (This will be a more generic explanation to avoid major spoilers. If you want to read more in depth into the story, join the discord at the bottom of this post, ping me, and ask for the spoilers role. In Pokemon Xenofallout you start out looking for your father who disappeared after disobeying an order from the High Table. Hoping he's still alive, you end up heading to the closest evil team base to get info and maybe find him. Turns out he was killed there so after taking revenge on some people, you leave. and a tragedy occurs which causes you to hunt the unseen ones, the High Table. you go to the evil teams freeing the cities, looking for revenge, and getting info. The rest will be in the discord. Also that info will be updated sometime the day after I'm posting this.

Battle themes mostly by emdasche this soundtrack smacks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpy3B0v_8FPbD3uGXvPlGYA , I have added EBDX and other new graphical things, new regional variants, new legendarys, new starters, original region, new tilesets (eventually), animated cutscenes (whenever I get someone who can make them), and voice acting.
I'm going to do a complete graphical overhaul of the first section at some point.

We are looking to recruit composers (for area themes), spriters, artists, animators, and voice actors.

Our team is called Midnight Gaming Productions and we currently have 11 members.

You can contact me in the comments here or on discord in our server. https://discord.gg/MvVrVQy (I will probably respond quicker on discord)

359s0000.png
254_20000.png
image0.png
image0.png
image1.png
image0.png
image0.png
image0.png
image0.png
Satanis.png
Xenoa.png
Screenshot_2021-08-01_235721.png
Screenshot_2021-08-02_020012.png
Screenshot_2021-08-02_015823.png
Screenshot_2021-08-02_015911.png

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Will you use gen 3 graphics with gen 4 overworld?

If you don't, look forward to see the new maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back