• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Hoenn Gym Leader with ORAS color palette

Resource Hoenn Gym Leader with ORAS color palette 1.0

ChromusSama

Novice
Shir0n submitted a new resource:

Hoenn Gym Leader with ORAS color palette - B2/W2 Battle Sprite of the Hoenn Gym Leaders, but with a look that mimics their ORAS counterparts

This pack contains the Hoenn Gym Leaders (including Wallace and Juan) battle sprites from their B2/W2 appearance, but I tried to give them their ORAS look.
  • From Roxanne to Tate and Lize, the sprites try to mimic how the characters look in ORAS
  • Wallace's sprite looks more like his R/S/E appearance
  • Since Juan doesn't appear in ORAS, his sprite is almost the same, with only a bit more "blue-ish" hair

View attachment 5523

Quick note: Some spriters...

Read more about this resource...

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
Let me just say it, I love what you have done with the sprites. This might be a hot topic, but I prefer the ORAS designs rather than the originals, especially Roxanne, Brawly, and my boi Wallace ^^s

Good work buddy 👍

ChromusSama

Novice
Let me just say it, I love what you have done with the sprites. This might be a hot topic, but I prefer the ORAS designs rather than the originals, especially Roxanne, Brawly, and my boi Wallace ^^s

Good work buddy 👍
Thanks a lot for your review. I'm originally not a spriter and these are just recolors of already existing contents, but I'm truly happy that you loved them.

Back