• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Bag Screen with interactable Party

Resource Bag Screen with interactable Party 2.5.0

DiegoWT

Discord: diegowt
Quick Question: Is this compatible with Enhanced UI?
This plugin still didn't get an update for v21, but its last versions were compatible with mine. So, once the next update gets released, it'll probably be compatible.

LightsongTheItalic

Rookie
This plugin still didn't get an update for v21, but its last versions were compatible with mine. So, once the next update gets released, it'll probably be compatible.
I was using v20.1 anyways.

I was asking because for some reason the icons aren't aligned properly.
1691329807383.png

DiegoWT

I was using v20.1 anyways.

I was asking because for some reason the icons aren't aligned properly.
You might've installed your plugins incorrectly, mainly the images. Try reinstalling them and extracting the images properly, following the instructions.

AGL

Rookie
Hey, I have this error, and I dont know what could have happened, I made the step 2 of editing the scripts.

=================

[2023-09-07 22:36:57 +0200]
[Pokémon Essentials version 20.1]
[v20.1 Hotfixes 1.0.7]

Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `show_quantity?' for #<GameData::Item>

Backtrace:
[Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:225:in `drawItem'
[Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:245:in `block in refresh'
[Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:243:in `times'
[Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:243:in `refresh'
085:SpriteWindow_text:1056:in `initialize'
[Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:111:in `initialize'
[Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:644:in `new'
[Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:644:in `pbStartScene'
[Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:1419:in `pbStartScreen'
279:UI_PauseMenu:196:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'

AGL

Rookie
The script currently supports Essentials v21, and you're using the v20.
And how can I download the 2.2.0 update that supports essentials v20?

I am sorry, I am new in this forum. Thanks in advance.

LinKazamine

Champion
You only have to go to "History" in this thread. The link to the download is there. At least, it said it was the 2.2.0 version when I clicked on it.

CarlosPR

Novice
The Plugin is Crashing my game when I open the computer in the player room.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-26 110053.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-26 110053.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 78

LinKazamine

Champion
Have you followed the installation steps? Specifically step 2?
1695744262630.png

It clearly tells you to modify the pbStartScene (which is causing the error) so it can take 2 arguments.

DiegoWT

Have you followed the installation steps? Specifically step 2?

It clearly tells you to modify the pbStartScene (which is causing the error) so it can take 2 arguments.
He is using a plugin with a similar structure to UI_ItemStorage lol, but thanks anyway for replying him. I already gave that same feedback a long time ago.
@CarlosPR search for the line def pbStartScene(bag) on the BW ItemStorage.rb of your BW Storage plugin, and do as the Tutorial says.

LinKazamine

Champion
Oh, I looked at the image to see what the error was but I didn't see that he was using the BW Storage. My bad.

CarlosPR

Novice
He is using a plugin with a similar structure to UI_ItemStorage lol, but thanks anyway for replying him. I already gave that same feedback a long time ago.
@CarlosPR search for the line def pbStartScene(bag) on the BW ItemStorage.rb of your BW Storage plugin, and do as the Tutorial says.
Thanks that was the issue, I did all the installation how it's suppose to be with all the changes but I din't know you had to make changes to another plugin if you use it.

Phye

Moon Guardian
Wanted to remove the mail tab and replace it with a "Treasures" tab like in SWSH so made this for anyone to use. It's mostly just the SWSH icons cropped down and drawn over. No need to credit me if you don't want to, but maybe someone else also finds this useful?

Just replace the icon_pocket.png with the one from the addon. :D

Attachments

• icon_pocket.png
    icon_pocket.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 76
  • ScreenshotAlt.png
    ScreenshotAlt.png
    21 KB · Views: 83

rafahbit

Novice
When using a Charm provided by the CharmCase plugin and then exiting the menu, you may encounter a 'recycled object' error.
I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this issue, or if anyone knows how to resolve it
It only happens when I activate or deactivate a charm; simply entering the Charm Case doesn't cause this issue

Ruby:
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37800" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37820" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37840" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37860" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37880" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37900" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37920" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37940" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37960" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "37980" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "38000" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "38020" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "38040" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "38060" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "38080" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "38100" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "38120" is recycled object
Exception `RangeError' at [Bag Screen w/int. Party] Script.rb:745 - "38140" is recycled object

DiegoWT

When using a Charm provided by the CharmCase plugin and then exiting the menu, you may encounter a 'recycled object' error.
I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this issue, or if anyone knows how to resolve it
It only happens when I activate or deactivate a charm; simply entering the Charm Case doesn't cause this issue
[...]
When I was doing loads of tests with my plugin and a clear Essentials, the clear Essentials returned that error with the bag too. And no, it doesn't happen only when messing up with the charms.
Maybe I'll give it another look in the future, but since it doesn't seem to mess up with the game and can be a problem with the Essentials itself, I won't mind it now.

rafahbit

Novice
When I was doing loads of tests with my plugin and a clear Essentials, the clear Essentials returned that error with the bag too. And no, it doesn't happen only when messing up with the charms.
Maybe I'll give it another look in the future, but since it doesn't seem to mess up with the game and can be a problem with the Essentials itself, I won't mind it now.
I also noticed this issue; it appears to have no impact on the game. The same problem occurs in Voltseon's Pause Menu, but it doesn't affect the gameplay itself. Thank you for your response. :)

YustarRes

Rookie
Hi! I'm trying to complete step 2 of the installation instructions, but I can't find the files I'm supposed to edit. I see some people talking about a different plugin that I need in addition to this one?

Edit: I found the answer from this post https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/4035/post-56557
I've only just downloaded and started this adventure, so I didn't even realize script editor was a thing yet.

Last edited:
Back