• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Lucky Ball

Resource Lucky Ball 2021-06-20

Doodi94

Novice
Doodi94 submitted a new resource:

Lucky Ball - This resource will help you add a new Poké Ball which increases the exp. gained by the Pokémon

View attachment 4846
By Doodi94

Work on Pokemon Essentials 17.2. Probably work on other versions but I'm not sure.​
Overview
Hello everyone !
I've created for my game a Lucky Ball which has a normal catchrate but increases the Exp. gained by the Pokémon caught with it as if it is holding a Lucky Egg. It is compatible with EBS

How to install

- First add this line to your Items PBS (change XXX to the first available...

Read more about this resource...

REALMUGEN

Trainer
It is a very interesting script. Thanks for sharing.

Question: How do you make it so that when launching POKEBALL using EBS the graphic is the right one and not the usual POKEBALL?

I have replaced the file, but it doesn't seem to work.

Back