• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Speed Up 2.0

gabbinetto

Rookie
How do i set this up? I just put the plugin in the Plugin folder and rebind Q? If so it doesn't work with me, I also have the original Better Fast-Forward script by Marin

Karthik_

Elite 4
How do i set this up? I just put the plugin in the Plugin folder and rebind Q? If so it doesn't work with me, I also have the original Better Fast-Forward script by Marin
It's a updated version of Marin's Fast Forward Script so you can use any one of these, if you want to use this you can remove Marin Fast Forward script

Milow

Rookie
Hi! Noob at Ruby here!
I wanted to know if there's a way to add a sprite that changes with the speedup_stages in a corner of the screen. I've been trying to do it myself but I can't seem to find the way.

A¹¹

Novice
Has anyone managed to make this work on Essentials 21? The FPS stuff changes makes it completely incompatible so I wonder if someone's able to figure out something else now that the frame skips don't work.

hostman

Trainer
Has anyone managed to make this work on Essentials 21? The FPS stuff changes makes it completely incompatible so I wonder if someone's able to figure out something else now that the frame skips don't work.
Did you find any solution my friend?

D0vid

Rookie
can you help me friend? I have installed it and the tab to change the controls works correctly, but when pressing the Q it does not accelerate
Make sure you have selected "All" and not "Only Battles" as an option, else only your battles will be sped up (and then you can only use Q during the command phase in battle)

hostman

Trainer
Make sure you have selected "All" and not "Only Battles" as an option, else only your battles will be sped up (and then you can only use Q during the command phase in battle)
Where is that configured? I can not find it

D0vid

Rookie
Where is that configured? I can not find it
We're polluting this thread so I suggest posting in the relevant resource's thread or to talk in discord DMs directly, my discord is the same as my username

MarkDS

Rookie
This issue appears everytime I try to open up the game:
Screenshot 2024-01-03 201624.png

Back