• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
v19.1 Hotfixes plugin

Resource v19.1 Hotfixes plugin 1.0.7

Maruno

Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
Maruno submitted a new resource:

v19.1 Hotfixes plugin - A plugin for Essentials v19.1 containing bug fixes

This is a plugin that applies various bug fixes to Essentials v19.1.

These bug fixes are taken from the Essentials GitHub. Some may have been rewritten to work as a plugin. The GitHub version may contain more bug fixes than the ones found in this plugin.

The meta.txt file that is part of this plugin contains a list of the bug fixes it contains, as well as any relevant notes.

Instructions:

1. Download the plugin files from...

Read more about this resource...

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer
I couldn't find it in the changelog, but did you fix perspective mode?
There's no fixing for Perspective Mode, because it has been removed from Essentials.

lan vuhoang

Novice
...And thus, the cycle repeats: Maruno releases a new version of v19 Hotfixes, Golisopod User intergrates it into Gen 8 Project, and people who used the Gen 8 Project along with the ZUD Plugin have to manually do the ZUD Plugin's script edits again.

Edit: I've noticed that the latest version of this plugin contains an mkxp.json file. Could I replace the Gen 8 Project's mkxp.json file with this?

Last edited:

Maruno

Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
This isn't the place to complain about how other people misuse this plugin in their script bundles.

You can read meta.txt to find out what the mkxp.json file is doing there.

Back