• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Generating and Editing Pokémons

Resource Generating and Editing Pokémons 1.0

grogro

Cooltrainer
grogro submitted a new resource:

Generating and Editing Pokémons - Here are various utilities inspired from the debug mode.

Here are some other utilities I made for my game. The goal of these scripts is to generate and fully customize your Pokémon team, by using only a few NPCs. I don't really see any use for it in traditional games but it could be useful for Game Jam Games.
Here is how I did it.
View attachment 4679

To install it, simply download the plugin and paste the GaP folder into the plugin folder of your game.
There is a test map coming with the download.
In order to add it in your...

Read more about this resource...

Jos_Louis

Developer of Pokemon Soulstones
Hi grogro,
Do you have any plans on updating this to v20.1?

I'm not a great scripter, but the way you have converted the debug menu commands into a utility you can use is a great way for me to introduce certain "service NPCs" that can change your nature, ability etc. for a fee, and I don't know how to convert the debug commands into a NPC like what you've done here.

Is this something you could update to v20.1?

Thanks in advance!

grogro

Cooltrainer
To be honest I forgot this thing was still here and I lost the old version. I'm updating the download link with my actual v20 version.

Last edited:
Back