• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Project Kaltarota: A Pokémon Tabletop RPG

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version
Project Kaltarota
A Pokémon TTRPG
Honestly what the game says on it's tin. A tabletop game based in Google Sheets for ease of use.

Capture.PNG

1622516223373.png

1622516194745.png

1622516376114.png

With those screenshots out of the way, Naclov here! I bring here today, finally, Generation 1 of Project Kaltarota. After a year of playtesting and sculpting the system over trial and error, I have finally come out with a Tabletop game I'd actually want to play. Title is still a bit of a WIP and thus is subject to change, but suitable for a first release.

Features:
- Trainer Creation rules
- Pokémon Creation rules
- A complete list of every move a Pokémon can learn, minus Dynamax/Z-Moves, plus a couple extras from either my own creation or having the idea taken from Insurgence
- The rest of a TTRPG Rulebook
- Downloadable & Copyable resources for character creation and running sessions

Planned Features:
- A complete list of every ability a Pokémon could have
- A complete list of every item/held item
- A sample campaign to get things started for new players/region masters

Credits:
Developer - Naclov/TheVolcanocraft

Play Testers -
ZShield
TeaForTaitt
shadowcatch
Edon
LordOfTheHamsterPeople
makeagamer
allseeingi
DarlingAnon
SerperiorStar

Inspiration -

The Pokémon Insurgence team, for some of the base game equivalents of the moves included.
Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition, used as a basis for character creation.

Tools -
Google Drive/Sheets, for just being accessible and usable as a sheets program.
Adobe products to create the handbook.
Power Clear font from Pokemon Essentials.

Special Thanks -
My family, always willing to listen to me rambling about the development of this fan game.
Cadeorade5 & his stream chat for basically being forced to listen as well.

yes

Novice
but how do you play? ive never played dnd or anygame like dnd looks cool though

Back