• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
HGSS Front Battler Sprites

Resource HGSS Front Battler Sprites 2021-05-28

BiggusWeeabus

"What's so funny about Biggus Dickus?"
BiggusWeeabus submitted a new resource:

HGSS Front Battler Sprites - HGSS Front Battler Sprites

Default Gen 1-4 Pokémon Essentials uses various sprites from B/W, which have rather bland poses for static sprites.
So i took the HGSS Sprites from the Pokémon Graphics Library, resized them to 160x160 and renamed them to Essentials Formatting.

I've also saved the second animation frames in a folder inside the Battlers folder, in case you find an use for them.

Read more about this resource...

Luka S.J.

Wastage of Time
Essentials v19 already uses HG/SS sprites as the default sprite style for the game (I compared most of the sprites). The only exception I've found, really is to be the Mewtwo, where the D/P/Pt style is used (for whatever odd reason). You might be seeing differing sprites in your own project if you're using the Gen 8 project, as that ships with its own sprites.

Last edited:
Back