• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
SwSh Item Icon pack

Resource SwSh Item Icon pack N/A

TechSkylander1518 submitted a new resource:

SwSh Item Icon pack - Bag sprites, but with that little white outline SwSh added

SwSh changed up bagsprites a bit by adding a little white outline to them. In vanilla Essentials, it's pretty much invisible against the white background, but if you're working with a different kind of UI, you might want to update your standard Poké Balls and Potions to match items introduced in Gen 8, like TRs.

This pack is for just that kind of scenario- every available item sprite in SwSh, Essentials-formatted and ready to go! Pick your...

Read more about this resource...

AiurJordan

twitch.tv/aiurjordan

I resized them all and appended the name item_icon_XXX so people can use these as party held icons if they wish, I don't need credit.

I resized them all and appended the name item_icon_XXX so people can use these as party held icons if they wish, I don't need credit.
Ack, it's been a whole month of me forgetting to reply! Thank you for putting that together!! I've added it to the main post!

Back