• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Survival Mode Script

Resource Survival Mode Script v1.0.0.

systeromen_

Novice
thatonekriegerwriter submitted a new resource:

Survival Mode Script (v18) - A script for your survival needs.

First off, this script is a modification of Maurili's Hunger Script (which was also a delightful script that help me to start understanding scripting so thank you so much ;w;)

This script is not very plug and play due to my limited knowledge of scripting, but I put as much documentation as I could inside of the script file.

How the script works is such:

It uses various game variables, like Maurili's Hunger script prior, to track Needs.

Needs are: Food, Water, Sleep, and Health...

Read more about this resource...

Savage7590

Novice
I really love immersive survival games and would love to implement this into my game I've been working on. I'm very new to coding/scripting and have been using Essentials v19.1. Are there any changes that I would have to make in order to get this to work smoothly? Other question I have is the amount of money you have affected by your health?

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
How can i see/know if my char needs water or food, etc? This uses graphics or not? I only seem to find the script. By the way, you should remove Kernel. before the pbmessages, they are no longer required in the PEv19.1.

EDIT: I tried to use your script/plugin and i've got an error. Then i checked your plugin to see what maybe be wrong and there's a ton of issues about misplaced "end" not corresponding to if or def, etc. Please check it and re-upload it and remove the kernel . before pbmessage too. After that i will test it again.

about the end thing for ex:
if...
end

They are not lined up.

Last edited:

systeromen_

Novice
thatonekriegerwriter updated Survival Mode Script with a new update entry:

Complete Overhaul

This is a total overhaul of the original script, I don't know why I uploaded the old one, but I think I have most of the kinks worked out on it now.

Bit of a warning, this script does a lot of base essentials edits, so if you have made any edits of your own, make sure to add them to this script.

If you want your character to eat/drink, call pbEating, and if you want them to be able to use medicine, call pbMedicine

If you want to give food/water to your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ardicoozer

Cooltrainer
I'm just giving suggestions for this plugin....if you can add HPbar player to make it more interesting and good
If you want

systeromen_

Novice
I am still not the proudest of this script honestly, I feel like I leapt to releasing it, and theres a LOT of polish that needs done for it before its fully plug and play, honestly, once upon a time it WAS plug and play, and I intend to reach that point yet again, but I have been extremely busy with work.

Ott

My crown is made from the Yellow Pages
This works on PEv20.1?
You can always test it out and see, even though it says V18

1664463726933.png

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
You can always test it out and see, even though it says V18

View attachment 12924
The last time i've tested it, it gave me errors, I've notice that the script don't have some lines alined, like for ex: the ifs with ends and etc, i can't fix it myself cus i don't know who if belongs to what end or def, etc. And, i can't download it either now, error 404 from github, i even create an account, to see if i can access the link but nop, same thing. :/

systeromen_

Novice
The last time i've tested it, it gave me errors, I've notice that the script don't have some lines alined, like for ex: the ifs with ends and etc, i can't fix it myself cus i don't know who if belongs to what end or def, etc. And, i can't download it either now, error 404 from github, i even create an account, to see if i can access the link but nop, same thing. :/
Sorry, I was restructuring my Git, and I forgot to reupload it, so I took that time to clean it up a lot, it should work with little issue now.

Back