• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Starting Map Selector

Resource Starting Map Selector 1

barretoareias

Novice
barretoareias submitted a new resource:

Starting Map Selector - Starting Map

This is the first time I ever create a script so I´m very excited.

This script allows the player to choose a starting map for his/her journey, I think it´s a good idea to add it in a open world game.

To use the script its simple, just paste the script in and call pbMapSelector to start it.

The script it highly modifiable, you can use how many maps you would like.

I don´t know if it works with v19, cause it doesn´t run in my computer so I couldn´t test it (If you ever test it please tell...

Read more about this resource...

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
A very interesting idea. I can definitely see it used in a Pokémon Open World Fan Game

Back