• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
ENLS’s Pre-Looped Music Library

Resource ENLS’s Pre-Looped Music Library 2023-06-29

Ignitus

Charizard X trainer
I made some looped of Gen 6 if you want to add it you can as I like to contribute.

HARUHARUpinku

Trial Captain
Yessss I've been waiting so excitedly for the SM music since seeing this project a year back. Bless yoooooouuuuuu 🫶

RoyJohnson49

Novice
I've been using your loops for trainer intros and I am loving them. But I noticed two issues with the DPPT loops:

1- Trainer's Eyes Meet (Hiker) loop doesn't work properly. It loops in the wrong spot.
2- Trainer's Eyes Meet (Youngster) has a slight crackle sound when the loop repeat starts which is slightly noticeable.

Just letting you know.

SkyArmyRecru1t

Pokémon Master
I've been using your loops for trainer intros and I am loving them. But I noticed two issues with the DPPT loops:

1- Trainer's Eyes Meet (Hiker) loop doesn't work properly. It loops in the wrong spot.
2- Trainer's Eyes Meet (Youngster) has a slight crackle sound when the loop repeat starts which is slightly noticeable.

Just letting you know.
I'll get those fixed up, any other DPPT loops you found an issue with?

Back