• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
HGSS (and more) Sprites Animated BW Style

Resource HGSS (and more) Sprites Animated BW Style 1

MarcStuts08

Novice
MarcStuts08 submitted a new resource:

HGSS (and more) Sprites Animated BW Style - Tired of seeing the same BW Animated Sprites in every project? I have a solution!

Are you tired of seeing the same terrible Geodude Sprite animation in every game? Do you like the HGSS Sprites for some Pokémon, but can't use them due to them being static images instead of animated Sprites like the rest of the BW Cast? Well I'm here to help!

I've been working on making animations for the HGSS Sprites, first focusing on the Pokémon that look really bad in their BW animations (Like Kangaskhan, it uses the DP Sprite as a base, but that sprite is rather jank).

Here's some...

Read more about this resource...

REALMUGEN

Trainer
Beautiful work! Im definitely gonna use it in my project. Thanks!!!

PD. A question... How do you make that nice speed? I have many sprites too fast :C

MarcStuts08

Novice
What tool did you use to animate these?
There's a nice program called "Spriter" (it's free!) that you can use to make puppet rig style animations, the only major steps you have to do is to break up the sprite into various body parts to rotate and pivot, maybe I'll make a tutorial video some day.

MarcStuts08

Novice
Beautiful work! Im definitely gonna use it in my project. Thanks!!!

PD. A question... How do you make that nice speed? I have many sprites too fast :C
If you're using EBS there should be an option to adjust the animation speeds for each Pokemon, that's what I used.

Back