• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
SomerCatching Tutorial Script

Resource SomerCatching Tutorial Script 1.2

Somersault

Composer, Spriter, and Scripter!
Somersault submitted a new resource:

SomerCatching Tutorial Script - A script to invoque a catching tutorial in which you will be actually able to control the professor!

The title says it all! With this script you will be able to implement a catching tutorial in which you control the professor (or rather the "teacher character").

Note: the script returns true only if the player catches the pokémon, in order to allow the corresponding event to branch correctly. But it still allows the player to defeat the pokémon, so take this into account.

Usage: pbCatchingTutorial
return type: boolean -> returns true if the pokémon has been caught...

Read more about this resource...

Somersault

Excellent script but why you are not making scripts with Pokemon Essentials 18.1 and 19. Btw Very great work
Hi, Mate! The reason is very simple. If I used essentials scripts as base, I would need to refractor all my scripts each time a new essentials version comes out. This way you can use it in any version (or almost in any, since I haven't tested on v19 and I'm not 100% sure. Yet I'm 90% sure😊💪😉)

Oh, and thank you so much, btw! 😊😊😊😊😁

Somersault

Hi, Mate! The reason is very simple. If I used essentials scripts as base, I would need to refractor all my scripts each time a new essentials version comes out. This way you can use it in any version (or almost in any, since I haven't tested on v19 and I'm not 100% sure. Yet I'm 90% sure😊💪😉)

Oh, and thank you so much, btw! 😊😊😊😊😁
Nevertheless, that will change with my 'project hearthome'. Cannot tell you anymore for the moment🤫😉

Back