• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
SomerPoketch Script

Resource SomerPoketch Script 4.1.1

Somersault

Composer, Spriter, and Scripter!
Somersault submitted a new resource:

SomerPoketch Script v4.1.1 - This new version of my own pokétch script for rpg maker XP is more user-friendly than ever!!!

This new version of my own pokétch script for rpg maker XP is more user-friendly than ever!!! Once again, I have to give huge thanks to DarkBX, who did helped me with some of the apps. IMPORTANT: IT NEEDS SUSc v3.0 at least in order to work. This version includes the following features:

NEW FEATURES!:
-Now you can set the scale of the poketch...

Read more about this resource...

MakerBlack

Trainer
Is your script compatible with Essentials 18.1? I realized that its utilities are for essentials v17.

Somersault

Is your script compatible with Essentials 18.1? I realized that its utilities are for essentials v17.
Hi, mate! I haven't done a compatibility test yet, but it should work since all the functions are totally independent from the pokémon essentials project itself. Thanks for reaching me out! ^^,

MakerBlack

Trainer
I tested it and yes. Compiled in version 18 of essentials. I really want to use your Poketch because it is compatible with Xtransceiver and this is very good! When you drop more apps like Marin’s, I’ll definitely use it a lot. Beautiful designe too! Thanks

Somersault

I tested it and yes. Compiled in version 18 of essentials. I really want to use your Poketch because it is compatible with Xtransceiver and this is very good! When you drop more apps like Marin’s, I’ll definitely use it a lot. Beautiful designe too! Thanks
Thanks a lot!!!!! I really appreciate it ^^,
And yes! My plan is to eventually upload the rest of apps.💪

Back