• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Dppt style Gender selector script

Resource Dppt style Gender selector script 3.1.2

Somersault

Composer, Spriter, and Scripter!
Somersault submitted a new resource:

Dppt style Gender selector script - A new, fancy way of displaying the gender selector scene

A script for RPG Maker XP, and more explicitely for Pokémon essentials, that allows game devs to have themselves a dppt style gender selector scene.

Usage: pbDpptGdSelector (yes, as easy as that).

#=========================================================================#
# PARAMETERS #
#...

Read more about this resource...

Somersault

Is it possible to add a third character option?
Great question, mate! Right now it's sadly not possible, but that's a great idea, so I'll take note and add the possibility to add more characters as soon as I finish my exams at the university and conservatory ^^,

Thanks a lot for reaching me out! If you have any problem with the installation/usage don't hesitate to hit me up ^^,

BiggusWeeabus

"What's so funny about Biggus Dickus?"
Great question, mate! Right now it's sadly not possible, but that's a great idea, so I'll take note and add the possibility to add more characters as soon as I finish my exams at the university and conservatory ^^,

Thanks a lot for reaching me out! If you have any problem with the installation/usage don't hesitate to hit me up ^^,
Great! And please, It would be great to keep the script compatible with both v17 and v18/19, in case you're thinking about updating it :)

Somersault

Great! And please, It would be great to keep the script compatible with both v17 and v18/19, in case you're thinking about updating it :)
Yes, Of course! Don't worry! 😊💪💪💪💪

Moreover, if you test the script on v18/19 and already works I would really appreciate if you let me know for saving me a bit of time, cause I'm very busy😅. Thanks a lot!

HDrawer

Rookie
Hey, I can't download the graphics pack, link send me to your DeviantArt but don't give me the option to download :(

Somersault

Hey, I can't download the graphics pack, link send me to your DeviantArt but don't give me the option to download :(
Hi! Yes, I'm so sorry. You should be able to download it now ^^',

Back