• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[v16.x - v19.x] 512x384 FRLG Intro Scene with sounds

Resource [v16.x - v19.x] 512x384 FRLG Intro Scene with sounds 1.2

BiggusWeeabus

"What's so funny about Biggus Dickus?"
BiggusWeeabus submitted a new resource:

512x386 FRLG Intro Scene - FRLG Intro Scene

This Resource is a modified version of this script HERE, the big difference of this version is that it now supports Essentials' default Screen resolution.

NOTE: The only problem is that i really wasn't able to figure out how to make sound effects and soundtrack play during the Intro, if you find out how, please reply the resource and i'll update it.

Read more about this resource...

BiggusWeeabus

BiggusWeeabus updated 512x384 FRLG Intro Scene with a new update entry:

Added sounds

Added sound effects to the intro, put the "Intro.ogg" file in the BGM folder. If you havent changed anything within the script, you can just replace it with the new one. If you modified something in the script, just add pbBGMPlay("Intro") right next to the line "def main" and you're good to go.

the Sync of the battle sequence may not 100% perfect, but that's due to the own script's speed, so there's not much i can do about it.

Bug (?): The intro sounds will continue to loop in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BiggusWeeabus

It seems to act a bit weird on v19, with it seeming to be smaller than the default screen size
I've tested it in v17 and v18, but i haven't tested in v19 because MKXP doesn't seem to work properly in my computer.

This script should be version-agnostic, but various scripts in this version have weird visual bugs caused by the MKXP conversion, there's not really much i can do about it if i can't playtest in this version :/

D

Deleted member 3374

Dont work with Luka MTS i guess

1620254813434.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3374

It seems that the order does matter, IntroScene depends on BasicParticle,so... Utility needs to be above Intro
Maybe for no one to be wrong, you should clear it up. Thanks for everything 😁

BiggusWeeabus

It seems that the order does matter, IntroScene depends on BasicParticle,so... Utility needs to be above Intro
Maybe for no one to be wrong, you should clear it up. Thanks for everything 😁
Ok, good thing someone pointed It out ^ ^

NoobWanderer

Rookie
Nop. As i said, i sadly can't playtest on v19. Sorry :(
ive found a solution. change the graphics to 1.5x (nidorino_big and gengar_big to 3x), and then change the image.x and image.y individually. i dont know how mkxp do its coordinates, but although some images have same x or y, they are not alligned together, so yea, individually. ill use my crappy workaround until u update the script. oh and i change the size of the bg from 512,384 to 900x900 lmao

BiggusWeeabus

ive found a solution. change the graphics to 1.5x (nidorino_big and gengar_big to 3x), and then change the image.x and image.y individually. i dont know how mkxp do its coordinates, but although some images have same x or y, they are not alligned together, so yea, individually. ill use my crappy workaround until u update the script. oh and i change the size of the bg from 512,384 to 900x900 lmao
Oh, that's good to know!
Can you send me the modified script via DM? It would be good to add it at least until someone find a better fix

Savage7590

Novice
Hello, I know I'm a bit late on this resource post but music seems to loop on the game title after the animation in game.exe. I'm currently using v19.1 I've tried looking into it but I'm not very good when it comes to looking at scripts and just gave myself errors. Any help be appreciated but if it's something not interested in looking back on I understand since it's been over a year.

REALMUGEN

Trainer
Hi. I am trying to implement this in my project. I have a query. is there a way to have the intro start at the game resolution? Does it need to start at the minimum size and then retrieve it on the title screen? Thanks for sharing!

Back