• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Version Saul - Looking for spriters

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodi94

Novice
Hi,
My name is Yehudi and I'm making a Pokémon game for my cousin's birthday (his name is Saul, that's why the title of the game is Version Saul) with Pokémon Essentials 17.2. So it will be private and not released to the public.

The adventure takes place in current France with real cities name. It's based on his real life so the adventure begins in his Hometown (La Rochelle). Then he has to get to St-Xandre to see his father who is the Region Professor. He will have to choose a starter then his rival will come and steal the two others. I'm working on the story while I'm mapping so I can't tell you much more about the plot.

I'm working on adding the "LIGHT type" and 68 new Pokémon and 14 new Méga Evolutions which are Fakemons I found on the Internet. Therefore, I'm looking for spriters for these Pokémon.

So if you know how to make animated battle (front and back) sprites (for EBS) and also overworld sprites, and you are interested in working on a private project join this project Discord : Link to the discord.

Here is the Title screen
Pokémon Version Saul title.PNG

Here is La Rochelle
La Rochelle.png

His father's Lab
Lab.PNG

Angers (where most of our family live)
Angers.png

Nantes
Nantes.PNG

A picture of a mission vs Team Rocket in a Pokéball factory
Rocket.PNG

Marais Poitevin
Marais Poitevin 1.PNG

Thank you for your time and your attention, I hope to find some of you who would be interested in this project.

PS : I am french so if anything is not clear don't be afraid to ask me to be more precise.

Last edited:

Canaldolontra

Rookie
hello guy, you wrote that page and you chose the Short-term button, change it to Recruiting, because this is a project that needs help from other, short-term is a freelancer that is willing to help in a short period

Doodi94

Novice
hello guy, you wrote that page and you chose the Short-term button, change it to Recruiting, because this is a project that needs help from other, short-term is a freelancer that is willing to help in a short period
Ok thanks I didn't know that

n1ck0411

Novice
Hi, just a bit of a warning.
In your post, it said you are using fakemon you found on the internet. Using these without permission from the original artist could get you in trouble for copyright/stealing. Make sure you ask permission from the artists, and credit them if they do give you permission if you plan on using these fakemon. Just trying to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back