• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokemon experience

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Project Status
Completed
POKEMON EXPERIENCE

1617272607798.png

1617400423155.png
1617399652538.png

1617400008641.png
1617399845283.png

Game Download V.1.3
Updated

Plot

You will be stating in Paradise and making your way though camp to become the best trainer here.

Features
Exp.Share from Gen 2 to Gen 5
Buy all 95 TM
A Chansey man

Notes
This is my first fangame and I made it by combining a few anime episodes together in my own way and adding my own stuff.

What you can do
Main story: become the best trainer
Post game: Battle the two Legendarys in Legendary Cave and one Roaming Legendary
bonus: Battle Me

Credits
Thundaga's How To Make a Pokemon Game
HM Items by Marin​
"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Luka S.J.
Boushy
MiDas Mike
Brother1440
Near Fantastica
FL.
PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami
Popper
help-14
Rataime
IceGod64
SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock
the__end
KitsuneKouta
Venom12
Lisa Anthony
Wachunga
and everyone else who helped out

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!

Last edited:

Mickstar

Gamer
i want to play this but cannot download
Are you clicking on game download that is were the link should be. I just try it and it works be it will zip it first then download and then you extract it all

Last edited:
Are you clicking on game download that is were the link should be. I just try it and it works be it will zip it first then download and then you extract it all
Right now, it looks like you've uploaded all the files individually rather than one zip file, which is probably what's throwing them off. There's still the option to click on the folder itself and download, but I'd suggest you upload a zip directly to drive all the same- it'll save a bit of file space on your end!

Mickstar

Gamer
Right now, it looks like you've uploaded all the files individually rather than one zip file, which is probably what's throwing them off. There's still the option to click on the folder itself and download, but I'd suggest you upload a zip directly to drive all the same- it'll save a bit of file space on your end!
Thanks for the help I have Zipped it now.

Last edited:

Mickstar

Gamer
Sorry about the bug at the school door it fixed now and if you have downloaded it you might need to download it again

Last edited:

Magic

Novice
Sorry about the bug at the school door it fixed now and if you have downloaded it you might need to download it again
bug: after lesson 3, cannot buy super potions at 2nd floor of pokémart

Last edited:

Mickstar

Gamer
bug: after lesson 3, cannot buy super potions at 2nd floor of pokémart
I have Seen it and I am going to be fixing it soon but in this version you will be able to buy potions again after you have done the 8th lesson sorry.

Magic

Novice
I have Seen it and I am going to be fixing it soon but in this version you will be able to buy potions again after you have done the 8th lesson sorry.
how to progress game without potions? 😓

Mickstar

Gamer
I have just uploaded Pokemon Experience to version 1.3 which should have all bugs and mistakes fix so enjoy everyone.

Back