• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Change Oufit

Resource Change Oufit 1.0

Dracrixco

Rookie
Dracrixco submitted a new resource:

Change Oufit - A interface to change outfit in pkmn essentials

View attachment 3203
A little interface to change outfit, the instructions are in the .rar, the characters aren't includes, but you can check this to make your character, and this to get more information about the outfits in essentials.

I didn't test my script in other version, but I think there are no problems in other version.

(if i wrote something wrong, sorry, i...

Read more about this resource...

MakerBlack

Trainer
Hello, I tested your script in essentials v18.1 and realized that if the player does not have the respective clothing items, simply reading the script does not work, could you fix this?
Because there are certainly outfits that the character will conquer little by little in the game, and not all at once, right?
Sorry for English.

Back