• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Pokemon Evil Dhelmise 1st Town and route

Fuzza

Rookie
Please give me feedback on these maps if you can, thanks.

Stronghold Village- 1st town in game
Map022.png

Hurricane Route- 1st route in game

Map042.png

Upvote 0

Conmh

Novice
I like them, but I think they're too big. The town is too spread out; walking from any of the exits to the houses or from the house on the left to the others would take too long. I would condense it a lot. The route is a little too long and complicated for the first route. It would be good for a little later in the game, maybe the second or third route imo.
The both feel pretty organic though. That's a good thing. I like that the route has such a big shortcut back. I would consider making the return path grassless by taking the grass out at the base of the of the middle staircase. Not sure how that would look.
There's a couple things that look a little off to me, the north-side staircases in particular.

Overall decent.

Back