• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
v20.1 Scripts for BiggusWeeabus' SwSh styled Platinum Battle UI

Resource v20.1 Scripts for BiggusWeeabus' SwSh styled Platinum Battle UI 2023-02-16

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Zygoat submitted a new resource:

Platinum Style Battle UI - For those who want the feel of Platinum's battles

This Battle UI resource aims to recreate the battle UI from Platinum and format it for Essentials. Included is the databoxes for single battles, double battles, and safari mode, as well as Platinum style message windowskins modeled after the default windowskin from Platinum. The script changes I made for the text colors and alignment are also included. To add these to your game, simply copy the scripts in the download into your script editor, replacing PokeBattle_SceneConstants and...

Read more about this resource...

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
You're right, that was an oversight, but as I checked the script, it turns out there's nothing in SceneConstants that's necessary to change for this. All the changes are handled in SceneElements, so I'm just going to delete the extra file from the download.

Back