• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

Idea for Fan Game's Name?

AwesomeToadUltimate

Novice
I'm having trouble thinking of a name for my game. I've juggled two concepts, but I feel like the plots for those seem weird, and I want my game to have a good plot. Any ideas for names?

Durtle

Rookie
I can't help you make a good plot or a good name, but the name should be related to the plot and game. If you're passionate enough about it, and keep trying, you'll eventually settle on something. Once you settle on it, try to find ways to improve it. Sometimes inspiration just takes time. You can speed inspiration up, I think, If you're actively looking for it. Other times it will just be a random moment when it hits you. Sometimes it will be right in-front of your face. Sometimes it will literally pop out of no-where and it may be difficult to trace where you think yourself got the idea from. Look at things that inspire you and try to find out why they inspire you.

Chalk33

Likes Pokémon Platinum too much
Like TechSkylander said, the title is not of the upmost importance. I’ve currently got two projects in the works, and I’ve not decided on a final name for either. You’ll likely decide on the name in the process of working on the game, just as a consequence of thinking about the plot, mechanics, etc. Don’t sweat it!

Back