• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Random Battle Generator 1.0

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
PokeMiner20 submitted a new resource:

Random Battle Generator - A Generator for all kinds of battle

Greetings, this is a port of ☆Rei☆'s Random Battle Generator for Pokemon Essentials Version 18. this includes compatibility for my Modular Battle Script found here
For better documentation for use check out ☆Rei☆'s Original Post here
Ruby:
Expand Collapse Copy
################################################################################
# Random Trainer/Pokemon...

Read more about this resource...

pandary0204

Trainer
Be a little more clear- are you getting an error message? Is your game running, but just not generating random battles?
I had created the script you showed, but when I interact with the event, nothing comes out.
QthxLhK.png
Sin título-1.png

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
I had created the script you showed, but when I interact with the event, nothing comes out.
that single call does nothing, look at the picture just above it, you'll notice something called 'generateBattle'
that is what actually starts a battle

pandary0204

Trainer
that single call does nothing, look at the picture just above it, you'll notice something called 'generateBattle'
that is what actually starts a battle
I know that this "generate Battle" script starts the battle, but I don't know, if in addition to what appears in the image, something else needs to be added. because it does not start any battle when interacting

Back