• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Customizable Bikes (Gen 3 & Gen 4)

Resource Customizable Bikes (Gen 3 & Gen 4) v1.0

VanillaSunshine

.。.:*バニラ陽光*:.。.
VanillaSunshine submitted a new resource:

Customizable Bikes (Gen 3 & Gen 4) - 20 colors + 12 Pride Flag bikes each!

There are separate sets for Gen 3 (FRLG) styled bikes and Gen 4 (DPPt/HGSS) styled bikes.

Download via the link in the top-right!

Each set comes with a Rainbow set, including 16 colors.
  • Red / Teal / Magenta / Brown
  • Orange / Cyan / Pink / Beige
  • Yellow / Blue / White / Silver
  • Green / Purple / Black / Gold
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Leondrea

Trainer
I love these coloured bicycles, especially those two-coloured bicycles! I would like to use the two-coloured bicycles in my fangame, but I wonder if I have to use them as pride versions or if I may use them as an upgrade of the one coloured bicycle? If yes may I call the bicycles whatever I like or do they have to be called "Pride"? and may I recolour them to my needs? Thanks in advance

VanillaSunshine

.。.:*バニラ陽光*:.。.
I love these coloured bicycles, especially those two-coloured bicycles! I would like to use the two-coloured bicycles in my fangame, but I wonder if I have to use them as pride versions or if I may use them as an upgrade of the one coloured bicycle? If yes may I call the bicycles whatever I like or do they have to be called "Pride"? and may I recolour them to my needs? Thanks in advance
My names/labels for the bikes are simply so people know what they're meant to be! You can use my resources however you like as long as you credit me and your project doesn't make any monetary gain. 😊

Back