• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Freelance Fakemon/fan-made Regional Variant artist looking to help

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schinkel95

Novice
Hello, my name is David and I'm looking for fangames that I can design Fakemon for. While I'm working on a fangame like some of you, I felt the need to design some Fakemon for other people. I can design both my own concepts and someone else's concepts. If you're in need of some Fakemon, don't hesitate to message me.

Expertise: Designing Fakemon + Regional Variants for actual Pokémon.

Examples of work:
PKMN Seasons starter trio.png

Ninja Staryu line.png

Tandrum line.png

Schinkel95

Novice
[UPDATE] Yeah, I think I should’ve mention this before. I need to be paid for doing Fakemon + Regional Variants. The reason for that is so I can pay those who did stuff for my fangame such as making sprites and maps. Here are the prices for Fakemon + Regional Variants.

Fakemon:
Single-stage + Regional evolution = $10
Two-stage line = $20
Three-stage line = $30

Regional Variant:
One (ex. Alolan Raichu, Galarian Weezing) = $5
Two (ex. Galarian Mr. Mime, Alolan Muk line) = $10
Three (ex. Galarian Zigzagoon line) = $15

DarunokuNox

#Ignored
are you still available?
would like to know it since i'm looking designers for our project
my discord if u want to reply Air_Darnoc#7016

Odd_Days

Project Darkness Creator
hey david so I got my wifi down for the time being but would you like to work for pokemon abandoned emerald? I need fakemon designers right now cuz I'm getting tired of designing them myself. just hop into the discord server and message me in general and i'll get back to you once my wifi gets fixed. Discord server: https://discord.gg/Pfb9bTbDCh
EDIT: oop wait you gotta be paid I'm broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back