• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
ALL Lucas and Dawn Sprites

Resource ALL Lucas and Dawn Sprites 2.0

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Zygoat submitted a new resource:

ALL Lucas and Dawn Sprites - Everything you would need to use them as your protagonists

I needed these for my game, and after scouring the internet trying to find RMXP formatted character sets for them with no luck, I decided I'd just make them myself. I'm sharing them with you people so you won't have the same problem I did. This graphical resource includes walking, running, biking, fishing and surfing sprites as well as Battle VS transitions, backsprites, map icons, intro sprites, and trainer card sprites. This covers every kind of sprite you would need except for optional...

Read more about this resource...

popelus

Rookie
Thanks, these sprites are awesome!!

The third left-facing bike sprite for Lucas has some missing pixels :p

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Thanks, these sprites are awesome!!

The third left-facing bike sprite for Lucas has some missing pixels :p
Thanks for pointing that out, it's fixed now

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer

Scarlett

Rookie
The sprites all look really good. One thing I noticed is that in Lucas's running up animation his body compressed more than it should which makes seeing his back while running look really strange.

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Zygoat updated ALL Lucas and Dawn Sprites with a new update entry:

Complete overhaul

I have updated this to include the Diamond and Pearl sprites as well, and the the overworld sprites are now from PurpleZaffre's Ultimate Gen 4 Overworlds pack, which has better alignment than the versions I had made myself when the resource was first released. With the addition of the Diamond and Pearl sprites, I hit the image limit, so the resource is now a download rather than the images being embedded into the page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back