• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Novice spriter looking to help (Closed)

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a regular printer

Rookie
I can make some decent looking custom pokémon forms, this includes: Front, Back and Shiny sprites
sadly, i can't do fakémon yet
image-1.png.png
image-1.png (1).png

image-3.png.png
image-2.png.png

image-5.png.png
image-3.png (1).png

If you're interest, contact me through discord: jaocraft "the destroyer" br#1989

My time zone is GMT -3

I'm looking to improve my sprites, so, any work you can give me will help

Last edited:

Maurili

Not a scobunny
Hello is this still open?
i cant send friend requests anymore so
Maurili#3672 is my discord
i would be interested in a spriter :)

apljee

Rookie
If this is still open I have some ideas I'd be interested in seeing done. My discord is horus#8888 let me know!

NightAbsol

Rookie
Hey if you are willing to work on multiple projects, would you join ours named Pokemon Galaxy too. We are in a big need of spriters as our game includes a lot of fakemon. Here is a link to our group: https://discord.gg/4FXcMzvGCa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back