• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Project Glitch [Discontinued]

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Demo
Project Glitch
(Name subject to change)
unknown.png

(Logo subject to change)

Welcome to the Madon Region, a VR based region made by Liph Tech.

Madon Region rendition 3.png

(Map subject to change)

In the Madon Region you will be exploring the new environment made by Liph Tech, as they work towards upgrading their new digital region and VR products along with it

You will play as a Beta tester for the new digital region and will take on their gym challenge along with finding and reporting the glitches happening to the digital region--or not up to the tester's preference.

The Madon Region will be updated in patches during your beta testing period; the first patch will give you access to Kumonosu Island where everyone will start, and it’s abundance of bug and flying Pokémon on the Island you might want some antidotes during your stay.

This region will boast some unique looks on your favorite Pokémon--Excluding Charizard.

(Custom Character Sprites to Come)

(Liph Tech is a subsidiary of Silph Co. you have no reason to distrust Liph Tech. Liph Tech doesn’t care what you want as their company motto states, "We want you to play as a mindless drone and not be unique to the others around you in any way now shut up and work.") Liph Tech is not responsible for anything that may happen while using their technology be it death, entering debt, or losing your wife and kids.

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno

With contributions from:
Boushy<s>MiDas Mike
Brother1440<s>Near Fantastica
FL.<s>PinkMan
Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper
help-14<s>Rataime
IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn
Jacob O. Wobbrock<s>the__end
KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12
Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga
Luka S.J.<s>
and everyone else who helped out

Simple Customizable Level Caps by: Golisopod User

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Nintendo
Affiliated with Game Freak

"I hope you know what happens to those who don't follow the rules of this world, and I hope you accept the fate in which will come to you" -???

Project By:
Omega,
Confusion,
And Lots of Procrastination.

(Thread will be consistently updated till the a version is released)​

Last edited:

ShinyMissingno

??? Pokémon
Ooh, interesting~ Definitely gonna be keeping my eyes on this one. I hope all goes well in development! Remember to take breaks!

omega

The Pilkining is Soon. . .
very interesting concept! i can't wait to see what comes out of it!
Ooh, interesting~ Definitely gonna be keeping my eyes on this one. I hope all goes well in development! Remember to take breaks!
Thanks for taking interest it means a lot to me who always drops projects halfway to a alpha, i hope the previews and betas to come live up to some expectations!

omega

Realized an Issue with Deep Mono Forest, Trainers aren't actually trainers, just beings with no text, will be fixed soon.

omega

Updated Version 0.0.4 I fucked up lots of shit, this should fix it. anything else that happens please report it to the Discord or PM me on here. This should be the last update until a hotfix/.5 and then a proper 3 gym demo.

Back