• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Lapis Lazuli

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Demo
Project Version
The Project

Hello, I am Derek! I have been making this game for a while now and finally, I think with the resources I have i have a working beta now!

The Plot

A long time ago Humans and pokemon lived together in peace. There were even mystical and legendary pokemon among then it was just a normal thing to be friends with such powerful pokemon. This all changed however when humans found out about the power of the Pokeballs. Powerful items that could catch and control pokemon. Humans used these powerful items to dominate overall pokemon, and force then to fight to the death... this included even mystical and legendary pokemon. Their populations declined thus making them extremely rare to find. One of such mystical pokemon was called Jirachi, this pokemon was special because it could grant the selfish wishes of humanity. Fearing what could happen to this world a Superior being intervened sealing Jirachi's powers by cursing then to a so-called eternal sleep... This sleep wasn't eternal however, Jirachi could be woken up by two things... Jirachi woke up once in one thousand years and... A special item Know as the Wish Flute could wake it up. War, broke out again, in search of such powerful item and pokemon the superior being decided that it had enough and punished humans by sending then to another dimension with no memory of what happened.
(W.I.P. Plot Subject To Changes)

The Characters

[YOU]
Well, it's you! there's not many to say here other than that

Ian:
A very competitive Rival! (both literally and non literally) talks about pokemon "Potential" whatever that means

Lara:
The friendly rival! does tutorials and is maybe annoying only battles you once in this Demo

Team Hollow:
The so-called evil team of the game, are apparently people who don't have money to buy pokeballs, so they seem to be stealing from others

Content(of this Demo):

Five Gyms!
A lot of stuff!
Pokemon from Gen 1-8
2 hours of gameplay?
Warnings:
The region map is unfinished
there's a bug if you check dex entries of pokemon you don't own

Planned Content:

A better and proper storyline
Two Evil Teams!
fixing grammar errors
fixing bugs
6th Gym

Progress Table:

Finished the game until the 5 Gym!
Added Really cool stuff too many to note
Fixed lots of bugs
Touched up some areas
I Will work in the 6th gym!

Screenshots:

2021-01-12_11_13_12.611.png

2021-01-22_01_13_34.016.png

2020-12-31_19_19_47.730.png
2020-12-31_19_25_16.039.png
2020-12-31_19_36_10.384.png
2020-12-31_19_39_24.234.png
2020-12-31_19_42_17.948.png
2020-12-31_19_42_53.489.png
2020-12-31_19_43_59.362.png
2020-12-31_19_44_23.750.png
2020-12-31_19_44_57.269.png

Download:

Delete any previous versions if you have then
(the save files are stored somewhere else so it is ok)

Oficial discord server:

If you want to help me make this game or just give some feedback let me know there!

Credits:
Maruno-Pokemon Essentials
Richard PT-Unknow Script
Umbreon and Joltik-Advanced Pokemon Level Balancing
Marin-Scripts-Better Fast-forward Mode, Footprints
Cast-FRLG NPC Overworld Variants
Zaffre, Ulithium_Dragon, Mr.Hat, AveonTrainer - sprites and overworlds
Boonzeet - Phenomenon Script, Item Find
Theo/MrGela - Name-box
Golisopod User - Mid Battle Dialogue and Script
Luka S.J. - Scripting Utilities, Title Screen, Advanced Transitions, Modular Pause Menu
Vendily - Ambient Pokémon Cries, Technical Records

(Sorry if I missed any)

Last edited:
Back