• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Writing Remixing vs Unique game & story

This thread's author wants feedback on a piece of writing. Be constructive.

megaeveon

Rookie
I have had an idea for years now, I've been dabbling with Essentials to get a working version. Basically, its Pokemon Red in the original Red/blue style but made without GBC limits and extended. The story is more complicated vs the original go to gyms and stop team rocket. I want it to extend past Kanto as well and have multiple characters with different perspectives on events (For example, play as Red, Blue, Green and Yellow with key differences in the story but the events will always be cannon). I've never asked anyone on a forum if they'd even be interested in something like this.

Upvote 0

ValiantSoul

World Traveller
Sounds awesome dude, there are plenty of Gen I remakes out there; but that idea of yours actually sounds original! Could be amazing if you ace it in execution

Back