• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Pokédex BW Style

Resource Pokédex BW Style 2020-12-27

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
DeepBlue PacificWaves submitted a new resource:

Pokédex BW Style - This is a modification of the default Dex scripts in Essentials that mimics the Pokédex from BW.

Introduction

Hello fellow makers. Once again, here I'm with yet, another BW inspired resource (at this point, it's safe to say that I have a soft spot towards Gen V). This time, I've decided to make the Essentials Default Pokédex to look like the BW Pokédex.

Pictures
View attachment 1226 View attachment 1227

This is what the Dex List and the Regional Dex List looks like.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves updated Pokédex BW Style with a new update entry:

Gen 8/ZUD Compatibility

Hello there guys. I've made some changes to BW Pokédex, mainly to add support to Gen 8/ZUD Plugin. I also took the opportunity to make some minor changes to some codes. If you already had the scripts installed, I would recommend you download this new updated version. Here some pictures and a Changelog

fj0zEm0.png
CxrK4sH.png

02 - BW_PokedexMain

• Minor changes the UI in the Pokémon Search List...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lan vuhoang

Novice
When is the BW Storage System ready? I saw a link to it in your post flair, but it just lead to an error page.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

When is the BW Storage System ready? I saw a link to it in your post flair, but it just lead to an error page.
It's been ready for a while now. I don't know why it took so long to get it ready here, on Relic Castle, but it is. You can find it here: BW Storage System

DeepBlue PacificWaves

hey great job!
just wondering if you are upgrading this for v19 no rush, just curios
Thanks

Yeah, I totally am. Hopefully, I can deliver it soon enough =D

Hallow

Novice
1621348857631.png

The script works perfectly but the region map is a bit cutted is that normal?

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves updated Pokédex BW Style with a new update entry:

Compatibility to v19 Added!!!!!!

Hi, y'all. How's it going?

It's been a while since I last updated one of my scripts, so I'm very happy to share with y'all this new update on BW Pokédex, one of my first big Script Projects. I hope y'all like it and I highly advise y'all to download this new update, since I fixed some minor issues I found in the scripts. Here's a full changelog of all the changes:

Changelog

01 - BW_PokedexMenu

[*] Added Compatibility to v19.

02 - BW_PokedexMain

• Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lan vuhoang

Novice
[[insert air horn sound here]]
Finally, it was out!

Also, I have a new idea. What about the naming screen?

Sylvecario

Researchless Researcher
[[insert air horn sound here]]
Finally, it was out!

Also, I have a new idea. What about the naming screen?
ya know, you could learn how to code such things, that would remove the waiting part

Ohshizm

Rookie
Hey there, I appreciate all of the hard work you've put into making these scripts and assets for use! Honestly the UI changes really increase the visual quality over basic essentials UI 1000%! I am having a plugin issue though, where although I'm able to get the plugins and graphics in the correct spaces (and LUTS was installed properly), it seems like my game doesn't update the script with the plugin files for the Pokedex UI. So while the graphics have been successfully imported, the functionality of the Pokedex UI remains the same as prior. I was just wondering if I missed a step or if there is an obvious fix I'm missing or something. Feel free to let me know if I'm an idiot haha!

Here's a picture of what it looks like for me right now for reference.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks again :)

Attachments

• POKEDEX.PNG
    POKEDEX.PNG
    42 KB · Views: 334

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Hey there, I appreciate all of the hard work you've put into making these scripts and assets for use! Honestly the UI changes really increase the visual quality over basic essentials UI 1000%! I am having a plugin issue though, where although I'm able to get the plugins and graphics in the correct spaces (and LUTS was installed properly), it seems like my game doesn't update the script with the plugin files for the Pokedex UI. So while the graphics have been successfully imported, the functionality of the Pokedex UI remains the same as prior. I was just wondering if I missed a step or if there is an obvious fix I'm missing or something. Feel free to let me know if I'm an idiot haha!

Here's a picture of what it looks like for me right now for reference.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks again :)

Aww, thanks for your feedback.

How odd... But if it's a question of the Plugins not compiling, you could try to delete the PluginScripts file in the Data folder of your main project. The reason to do this is that when you delete this file, the game automatically compiles all the Plugins when you start your project from RMXP.

Ohshizm

Rookie
Aww, thanks for your feedback.

How odd... But if it's a question of the Plugins not compiling, you could try to delete the PluginScripts file in the Data folder of your main project. The reason to do this is that when you delete this file, the game automatically compiles all the Plugins when you start your project from RMXP.
Awesome, that worked! Thanks for the quick reply!

DeepBlue PacificWaves

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Back