• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Entertainment Terraria

rainefall

riley
Expo Team
Ahhh, Terraria. It has got to be one of, if not my absolute favourite game of all time. I could write an entire book about why I love Terraria so much, but I won't. Instead I'm going to ask what your opinions are.

Do you like the game? Would you consider yourself an expert? Favourite class? Ever dabbled in the growing moding community? Anything else?

Arma

A Martian Hyena
I've played terraria for about 80 hours, all in singleplayer. I absolutely love exploring the world, I just wish you could have even wider worlds (haven't touched any mods yet whatsoever).
I'm not too big of a fan of building in the game, but man semi-platforming all over the place was such a blast.

Lux

yoyo witch
according to Steam i've got over 200hrs into Terraria right now, and most of that has been from a single player i started in the last two weeks. i've been determined to see the game through to the end this time!! (and none of my friends will even touch hard mode with me :'( so single player it is)

but i do enjoy it greatly :D i play melee class and use the yoyo weapons, mostly, but i won't turn down a huge awesome sword, either. i've played a little bit of Starbound as well but it didn't stick the last time i tried it, perhaps i should give it another go...

the only thing i don't enjoy is digging all the containment tunnels necessary to stop the spread of corruption/hallow once you enter hardmode :T but ah well.

i have not modded my game in any way yet O: maybe once i give expert mode a go i'll try some out!

Maruno

Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
I like Terraria. I've played it a few times, although not recently. I've played one custom map, maybe two, and I've never done any modded stuff (I've never really considered that Terraria has mods). I've only ever played single player.

Terraria is compared and contrasted to Minecraft, in my mind. They're both all about the blocks. However, Terraria's updates have always been huge, adding remarkable amounts of content every time. Whenever I find myself browsing the Terraria wiki, I'm always amazed at the sheer amount of stuff that's in it, and the thought that went into the mechanics of new features. It makes Minecraft look pathetic in comparison in this regard.

Back