• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance Scripter Willing to Help Out Anyone Who Needs it (closed)

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantombass

Cooltrainer
I'm pretty well versed in Ruby, especially with Pokémon Essentials. I've developed an Item Crafting Script, a Daily Weather script, and many other small things that I've had consistent success with when adding them to my current project. I enjoy helping if you're stuck or have an idea for a feature you want to add but don't know how to approach it. So hit me up :]

I'm on Discord at Phantombass#2120, here, or Twitter @phantombass. I'm on EST, but I'm usually awake from 4AM to 10PM EST, with work from 9-5:30.

DerxwnaKapsyla

Overseer of the Abyss
I am curious to see your Daily Weather script- I had been intending to try my hand at making one for a while, but never got around to it, and would love to see how you pulled it off (plus it'd be a really neat resource for the community!)

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Heeey! Am almost finishing gen 8 mechanic on Essentials v18.1, it'd be great if you can help me.
Am stuck about Dragon Darts move and Neutralizing Gas ability (I didn't any item yet haha). My Discord: Wolf1235. I added you! :)
Cya.

phantombass

Cooltrainer
Currently at my limit for how many projects I can take on. I’ll post again when I’m available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back