• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource [PSDKPlugin] Non-Binary Support 1.0

Invatorzen

Umbra Dev
Buttjuice submitted a new resource:

[PSDK] Non-Binary Support - These scripts will add in support for those who wish to add non-binary (or third) protagonist choice

Hi there, been a while since I've contributed anything. Today I'm brining some plug-and-play scripts that were made with the intentions to add in support for a non-binary protagonist!

Please know this script sets variable 495 to a "gender" variable (0 = female, 1 = male, 2 = nb). This can be changed by modifying "00402 Gender_variable" and changing the number.

What this script does:
  • It modifies how PSDK looks at gender. By default PSDK uses a switch that gets turned on/off, I...

Read more about this resource...

Lil Savage the Rapper

Rookie
Cool, might use this, I was thinking about just skipping the "gender selection" and having the sprites based on what character they chose but now I have some thinkin' to do. lol My game has so far been good about the non binary thing, there isn't a single instance of "he,her,she,him" in my entire game. The only thing that may "trigger" someone is the fact I refer to the parents in my game as "mom" and "dad".. but if that offends anyone I could care less lol I grew up without a father and I will not have my in game protagonist suffer through that kind of life.

Back